Details About Your Visit
A visit to Shenandoah Vineyards is a casual and relaxing experience. Within in our cival war era barn, you can taste award-winning wines and chat with our down-to-earth staff. You may even be lucky to see Emma, our founder. There is always a large selection of wines to sample, so this is a great way to figure out your personal wine preferences and get to know this historical, family run winery.
We have plenty of seating inside and out, so you can spend some time relaxing and enjoying the facilities and bucolic setting. In warm weather, bring a blanket to enjoy a picnic on our grounds, or feast at our picnic tables, either brought from home or from snacks available in our gift shop.
After your tasting, order a glass or bottle of your favorite wine, and pair it with some of our local cheese and sausage. Throw in a gourmet box of crackers and you've got the makings of an enjoyable afternoon! Settle down at tables in our sitting area or outside on our deck or beneath the grape arbor, where you can gaze out at the grandeur of the Edinburg Gap.
- We are open every day of the year except New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- Winter hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and summer hours are 10:00 am to 6:00 PM.
- Tastings are $ 8.00 per person which has a selection of about 8 wines.
- Handicap parking with ground-level entrance is available at the rear of the winery.
- The winery is available for private events such as wedding and meetings. Call to inquire.
Be sure to check our Events page so you don't miss out on the happenings here at Shenandoah Vineyards! Hope to see you soon!
Shenandoah Vineyards, 3659 South Ox Road, Edinburg, VA 22824